If you have been asking when will the Chevron Nigeria Limited Nigeria Plc Recruitment start officially then this post will be your best information center.
We are going to give you a breakdown on how the recruitment process goes, recruitment requirements , closing date and latest news.
The much anticipated Chevron Nigeria Limited recruitment is here so all applicants is expected to follow this practical steps to apply successfully.
Chevron Nigeria Limited owns a 30 percent non-operated working interest in the Asian field, 55 percent interest in Oil Mining Lease (OML) 140, and remains till date the largest shareholder in the West African Pipeline Company Limited.
Chevron Corporation is headed by the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Micheal K. (Mike) Wirth while their headquarters is situated in San Ramin, California, United States. Their corporate office in Nigeria, on the other hand, is located in Lekki, Lagos.
Requirement for Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021/2022
You need to be eligible for the following below to apply for Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment Program.
- You must have a minimum of a B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- You must have a minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- You must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- You must have Excellent Communication skills.
Chevron Nigeria Limited Nigeria Plc Job Qualification for Internship 2021/2022 :
- Interested Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Chevron will like all Internship to be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelors, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
How to Apply :
- Search for available jobs click here
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Chevron career page.
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
While applying make sure you carefully complete or fill in the following information :
- Mobile Number
- Academic Discipline
- State your Internship start and end dates